Search Query Mining Software You'll Want to Use
queryminer does all of the heavy-lifting when it comes to finding negative keyword suggestions. Using your account's own conversion history, queryminer applies sophisticated data mining techniques to uncover unprofitable search query patterns from a sea of PPC performance data.
Then queryminer makes it easy to take action.
1. Evaluating your queryminer negative keyword suggestions
Your negative keyword suggestions are presented to you so they can be understandable and actionable.
- Familiar performance metrics
- Search query zoom tool
- Sortable columns
- Campaign filter
- Negative suggestion filter
- Roll-over tool tips
2. Deciding what to do with your negative suggestions
After evaluating your negative suggestions you have a couple of options. You can either add them to your negative keyword upload list or ignore them.
- Add to upload list
- Ignore suggestion
- Color formatting for added or ignored state
3. Refining your negative keyword upload list
As you make additions to your negative keyword upload list, you may find it necessary to refine some of your suggestions.
- Control match types
- Add custom negative keywords
- Roll-over performance reminders
4. Taking action
When you are ready to take action, it’s as simple as pushing a button.
- Push negative keywords directly into your AdWords account.*
- Download your negative keyword list to work with offline.
5. Rinsing and repeating
Like many other optimization tactics, search query mining is something you have to continue to use as long as you have broad match keywords in your account.
- Automatically pulls data from your AdWords account.*
- Email notifications when new negatives are available to work.*
- Automatic de-duplication against your account.*
Get your FREE Negative Keyword Analysis today!
*requires AdWords account access via MCC link